After you have set up your Facebook Pixel, and installed it on your site, you may want to double-check that it is set up correctly. Today, we are going to be showing a very easy way to make sure that Pixel is firing correctly, and that your events and conversions are tracking.
There are two ways to do this:
1. Test Events Menu
- Click on Business Tools from the Ads Manager dashboard
- Navigate to Event’s Manager on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on Test Events in the top menu
- Enter your website URL and test your firing events
2. Facebook Pixel Helper Chrome Extension
- Navigate to Google Chrome Settings
- Click on Extensions
- Navigate to the Chrome Extensions store
- Download and turn on the Facebook Pixel Helper Extension
- Navigate to your site, and make sure your Pixel and events are firing
You can always check the Facebook Pixel Helper in the future if you change your site, pages switch, or conversions change. This will be a helpful tool, especially if conversions ever stop tracking.
Still have questions about setting up your Facebook Pixel? Reach out to us today!
Check out the video on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/wIe0Sh-uQO4